Friday, April 3, 2009

BRAVE HEART!

Day 1023

Its around 10ish, dead quiet on our range, I think everyone’s knocked out. I was lost in some thoughts and then it hit me! They’re playing Brave Heart on the range beside us! ARGH! That’s just plain cruel! I could hear the theme song a bit. Brave Heart is one my all time favourite movies. A true story… Mel Gibson took his act to another level on that one. Now what would be worst is if tomorrow night they play Troy, my other favourite all time movie. I remember when it came out, it was my post deenin’ days, so I didn’t wanna go to the theatres and watch it, though I’d read the book twice cover to cover in grade 10 for our Greek mythology unit. I got the movie, and watched again and again so many times. For a person who loved the whole Greek mythology as much as I did, the movie was flawless. Achilles was always my favourite hero. Brad Pitt killed it on that one… my favourite quotes: ‘I would never fight him…’, ‘that’s why no one will ever remember your name’. That and at the end when the guy goes ‘if they ever tell my story, tell them I walked amongst giants…’

Ok, enough movie talk… as I said, our range is dead silent, everyone’s knocked out (I think), and I’m getting pretty sick of this spot on the roof, I’ll have to find another favourite spot to stare at.

Till I vent again…Ma’salaaama…

-- FREEEDOMMM!!! --

No comments:

Post a Comment