Friday, April 3, 2009

LIGHTS OUT – 2

Day 1018

Okay, so the saying ‘careful what you wish for’ holds true once again. I thought this would be the best couple nights’ sleep I’ve had in…a very long time… turns out, the flashlights on the face every 20mins is a real pain in the rear.

Its 1:30 am and I cant fall asleep. Its plain and simply annoying. Imagine every 20mins some guy has the lights on your face to see if your alive. I DIDN’T KILL MYSELF THE FIRST THOUSAND NIGHTS, WHY WOULD I WANNA TRY TO NOW!

‘Procedures…’

Well, that’s jail…as the saying goes, it doesn’t have to make sense, as long as you can do it. In the mean time, I’l just lay down, waiting for the next series of beeps, and hope the CO sees my hands waving in the air before he puts the flashlight on my face again…

No comments:

Post a Comment